Five Foodie Videos You Should Watch
One of my favourite weekend activities is lounging around in my pjs whilst drinking hot chocolate and watching fabulous foodie videos all day. I’ve picked out my favourite five foodie videos you should watch, so let’s get going…
1. Who doesn’t love a good brownie recipe? Nadia’s Healthy Kitchen shares her healthy vegan and gluten-free Tahini Brownies. They look so delicious and easy to make!
2. Skip breakfast to save calories? Don’t eat after 7pm? Nichola Whitehead debunks 6 diet and food myths that we hear all the time. I love how she shares her recommendations and tips.
3. You guys know how much I love the Autumn time, so it’s only natural that I would be looking out for Autumnal inspired vids. Robyn is a foodie I’ve been watching for a while now, because I like incorporating vegan meals into my diet. This apple Crumble is more like a granola style (vegan) version. Perfect for this time of year.
4. Sticking with the Autumnal theme, we have Jamie Oliver’s ‘How to Prepare a Squash’. Handy to know incase you want to make some soup.
5. My Cupcake Addiction’s Fall cupcakes and Autumn-inspired party ideas, is simply gorgeous to watch if you are also a big fan of Autumn! Lots of ideas and presented in such a way that you can tell she really enjoyed making it!